Care and Cleaning for Wood and Premium Veneer Cabinets
Regular exterior and interior cleaning requires only wiping with a damp cloth and then drying.
- Remove oil, grease or general soil using a clean cloth dampened with a fresh solution of mild soap and water. Rinse with a clean, damp cloth, then dry thoroughly.
- Wipe spills immediately. Prolonged exposure to spills, including food, water or other liquids can cause permanent discoloration or damage to your cabinet’s finish.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, strong soap or abrasive cleaners. All can damage the factory-applied protective finish.
- Never hang damp towels over cabinets to dry. Excessive moisture will damage the finish.
Care and Cleaning for Thermofoil (Matte and Wood Grain)
- For regular cleaning, always use a cotton cloth or nonabrasive sponge and wipe with mild dish soap or with a 50/50 mix of water and Simple Green®, especially on oily or tacky surfaces.
- To clean stains, always use a damp cloth or nonabrasive sponge and wipe with a 50/50 mix of water and Simple Green®, scrubbing lightly for 10 to 20 strokes. This should remove most stains.
Care and Cleaning for Thermofoil Gloss and Acrylic Cabinets
- Best results will be achieved using wet micro-fiber cloths or chamois with mild soap and water. Never dry wipe the acrylic finish. Applying Ultra-Gloss Superpolish + DGS, Novus 1 Polish, or Plexus Plastic Cleaner on a weekly basis will maintain the acrylic finish in an optimum condition.
- Avoid harsh household cleaners and abrasives. Always check the active ingredients of your cleaners to be sure there are no potentially harmful chemicals.
- Avoid paper towel, brushes, scourers and scrapers.
Care and Cleaning Guide